2017-2018 Application Checklist
We are excited you are considering Episcopal High School for the 2017-2018 school year. We will begin accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year in August of 2016. Our application deadline is December 16. To be considered for admission, every applicant must complete the following:
1. Submit online application. The application deadline is December 16, 2016. The application must be submitted before an interview can be scheduled.
2. Schedule the student interview online. Interviews are held Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Interviews may also be rescheduled if necessary through the online calendar.
3. Register for standardized testing. We require applicants to submit scores for the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam).
- To register for the ISEE online, please click here:
- Please note: We will accept ISEE scores from only one test date, which must be during the current application cycle. Spring scores from the previous school year will not be accepted. The deadline for submitting ISEE scores is February 3, 2017.
4. Submit teacher recommendations. We require a math teacher recommendation and an English teacher recommendation. Students may also submit an optional recommendation from the leader of an extracurricular activity.
5. Submit transcripts. Transcripts should include the applicant’s full 1st semester grade report and previous two years. We must receive these forms by January 13, 2017.
Important application dates:
September through January: Student interviews (Register online)
December 16: Deadline for applications
January 7: ISEE
January 13: Deadline for teacher recommendations, transcripts, and interview
January 21: ISEE
February 3: Deadline for receipt of ISEE scores
March 10: Decisions released
Upcoming admission events:
September through February: Tours (Register online)
September 23: Arts and Athletics Knight (This event includes an EHS home football game.)
November 2: Prospective Student and Parent Open House
December 7: Community Advent Chapel
6. All students must be fully immunized upon enrollment, unless there is a specific medical reason for exclusion of a vaccine. Episcopal High School no longer accepts students with conscientious objections. If your student is claiming a medical exemption, he or she must have a letter from his or her physician, which must be updated annually, stating that the required vaccines would be medically harmful or injurious to the health and well-being of the child. These medical exemptions will be reviewed and accepted on a case-by-case basis. Students who have not received any vaccines will not be considered for medical exemption.