Preparing for College Life: a workshop for seniors on April 5
On April 5, from 11:00-1:30, we will be offering part two of the Preparing for College Life workshop for seniors, to help you as you continue to move forward into the next exciting stage of your lives. The workshop will begin with an introductory meeting in the theatre, followed by breakout sessions and then a luncheon at which several alumni will share what they wish they’d known when they headed off to college.
Choose your breakout sessions:
Please fill out the form to the right before the end of the day this Friday, March 31, and rank your top four choices for breakout sessions. We will use your choices to create a schedule for you to attend three sessions. If we do not get a response from you before Friday, we will create a schedule for you based on spaces available in each session. After you have made your four selections, click on the “Submit” button.
- Managing the Clock: finding time to have fun & get it done
- Summer Jobs, Internships, & Research Opportunities
- The Freshman Fifteen & Other Stressors
- Living the Good Life: residential options & considerations
- Don’t Get Lost in the Crowd: you’re not just another number (College & AD/HD)
- Money Money Money! (banking & money management)
- Going Greek: Sororities
- Going Greek: Fraternities
- Continuing your Sport at the Intercollegiate Level