The Admission Associate position reports to the Director of Admission and Financial Aid. This position will support various activities within the admission office, supporting all areas of enrollment management including admission, recruitment, communication, marketing, and clerical duties. The individual will have the following specific responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Greet prospective students and their families and make them feel welcome when they call with inquiries or visit campus
- Manage interview scheduling process for interviewing committee
- Set up all event and application steps in Ravenna
- Migrate and manage data between Ravenna and Senior Systems
- Generate contracts for all enrolling and re-enrolling families
- Participate in admission events, tours, and interviews, including evenings and weekends as needed
- General administrative support for the admission office and other campus areas as needed
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year institution.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with database applications, experience with Senior Systems preferred, but not required.
- Friendly demeanor, happy to greet new people and make them feel welcome.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all constituents in a school setting, both prospective parents, student volunteers, and employees of EHS.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, organize own work, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines.
- Attention to detail; demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of the job.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Occasionally lift up to 30 pounds.
- Generally works in standard office conditions and climate.
- Works in a highly stressful environment dealing with a wide variety of challenges, deadlines and a varied and diverse array of contacts.
- May work at a desk and computer for extended periods of time.
Interested candidates are asked to e-mail a cover letter, resume, and contact information of four references to Lauren Newton, Director of Human Resources at Lnewton@ehshouston.org . The request to complete and submit via regular mail or email an employment application (https://www.ehshouston.org/about/employment) will be made later in the process.