EHS prepares young people to lead significant lives, and that mission drives our College Counseling program. Our process leads students on an important journey of self-discovery and fosters academic, social, emotional, and spiritual growth.
With a collective 50 years in the field of college admission and counseling, our highly collaborative team makes the college search and application process manageable, thoughtful, and individualized.
In keeping with our mission, the College Counseling department:
- Maintains a student-centered approach that starts with the individual and ends with the student’s full autonomy.
- Initiates one-on-one conversations, keeps the process enjoyable, and delivers timely reminders about what is really important.
- Partners with the many adults in a student’s life (parents, advisors, teachers, coaches), empowering each to find his or her voice.
- Develops applications that capture each student’s authentic and best self.
- Values the richness of the college experience over rankings and seeks to find the best college fit for each student, keeping in mind academic goals and individual circumstances.
Our students STAND OUT and leave EHS as creative, curious, independent, and generous people having found their INNER GENIUS.