Interim Term Trips 2022-23
EHS is excited to offer three travel opportunities for Interim Term this school year: Grand Canyon Adventure, New York City STEM, and Close Up Washington DC.
Trips are open to EHS students in the 9th, 10th, and 11th grades. If a trip is oversubscribed, students will be selected by seniority of grade level and thereafter by lottery if necessary.
The student selection process will be as follows:
1. Families have until Tuesday, September 13 by 11:59pm to express strong intention for their child to attend a trip. To express intention, a parent must email the appropriate trip leader the name and grade level of their child. The parent email will be considered an informal commitment to attend the trip and pay the trip deposit, should the student have a spot on the trip roster.
2. Families who require financial assistance and would like their child to attend a trip should reach out to Kimberley Pavalock in the business office as soon as possible.
3. If a trip is oversubscribed at the end of Tuesday, September 13, students will be selected by seniority of grade level and thereafter by lottery if necessary. If a student is not selected, they will be placed on the waitlist for the trip and asked if they would like to attend another trip, space permitting.
4. On Friday, September 16, families of students on preliminary trip rosters will be notified and given instructions on how to pay their deposit.
5. By Friday, September 23, families must pay the trip deposit to secure their spot. If a family does not pay the deposit in time, the student’s spot may be given to a student on the waitlist.
Below you will find dates, costs, availability, other important information about each trip. All trip costs include mandatory travel insurance. If you have questions about a specific trip, please contact the trip leader.