We believe in your boundless potential. And the truth is, you won't know what you're capable of until you try, well, everything. Before you can get started, though, you have some work to do. But don't worry - we're here to help. Call any time.
1. Submit online application. The application deadline is December 13, 2019. The application must be submitted before an interview can be scheduled.
2. Schedule the student interview. Interviews are held Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Interviews may be scheduled and rescheduled if necessary through the application portal.
3. Register for standardized testing. We require applicants to submit scores for the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam).
- To register for the ISEE online, please click here:
- Please note: We will only accept ISEE scores from the current application cycle. Scores from the previous school year will not be accepted. We must receive ISEE scores by January 17, 2020.
4. Email teachers to request recommendations. We require recommendations from the applicant's current math and English teachers. Students may also submit an optional recommendation from the leader of an extracurricular activity. We must receive transcripts by January 17, 2020.
5. Submit transcripts. Transcripts should include the applicant’s full 1st semester grade report and previous two years of grades. We must receive transcripts by January 17, 2020.
Please note: Our application process is entirely online. Any school may request a free Ravenna repository account from firstname.lastname@example.org to upload transcripts directly into our system.
Important application dates:
September through January: Student interviews (scheduled online after applying)
December 7: ISEE offered at EHS
December 13: Deadline for applications
January 11: ISEE offered at EHS
January 17: Deadline for receipt of ISEE scores, recommendations, transcripts
January 31: Deadline for interviews
March 13: Decisions released at 4:00 p.m.
Upcoming admission events (create a profile and register):
Campus Tours: Most Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
Academic Showcase: October 2; 6:30 p.m.
8th Grade Visit Days: October 3, October 28, November 4; 10:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Open House: October 24; 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: All students must be fully immunized upon enrollment, unless there is a specific medical reason for exclusion of a vaccine. Episcopal High School does not admit students with conscientious objections. If your student is claiming a medical exemption, he or she must have a letter from his or her physician, which must be updated annually, stating that the required vaccines would be medically harmful or injurious to the health and well-being of the child. These medical exemptions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Students who have not received any vaccines will not be considered for medical exemption.
Episcopal High School admits students of all races, colors, and national/ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities accorded or made available to students at the School. The School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national/ethnic origin in the administration of its educational and admission policies, financial assistance programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs.