We believe in your boundless potential. And the truth is, you won't know what you're capable of until you try, well, everything.
In these times of uncertainty, one thing is sure: we're here to help. Email email@example.com with any questions!
1. Submit online application. The application must be submitted before an interview can be scheduled.
2. Schedule the student interview. Interviews are held Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Interviews may be scheduled and rescheduled if necessary through the application portal.
3. Register for standardized testing. We require applicants to submit scores for the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam). NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19, IN-PERSON TESTING SITES ARE LIMITED. We encourage students to explore on-line testing options if a school-based site is not available.
- To register for the ISEE online, please click here:
- Please note: We will only accept ISEE scores from the current application cycle. Scores from the previous school year will not be accepted.
4. Email teachers to request recommendations. We require recommendations from the applicant's current math and English teachers. Students may also submit an optional recommendation from the leader of an extracurricular activity.
5. Submit transcripts. Transcripts should include the applicant’s full 1st semester grade report and previous two years of grades.
Please note: Our application process is entirely online. Any school may request a free Ravenna repository account from firstname.lastname@example.org to upload transcripts directly into our system.
Important application dates:
September through January: Student interviews (scheduled online after applying)
December 10: Deadline for applications
January 14: Deadline for receipt of ISEE scores, recommendations, transcripts
January 28: Deadline for interviews
March 11: Decisions released at 4:00 p.m.
Upcoming admission events (create a profile and register):
Campus Tours: Most Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
Open House: 2021 date TBD
NOTE: All students must be fully immunized upon enrollment, unless there is a specific medical reason for exclusion of a vaccine. Episcopal High School does not admit students with conscientious objections. If your student is claiming a medical exemption, he or she must have a letter from his or her physician, which must be updated annually, stating that the required vaccines would be medically harmful or injurious to the health and well-being of the child. These medical exemptions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Students who have not received any vaccines will not be considered for medical exemption.
Episcopal High School admits students of all races, colors, and national/ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities accorded or made available to students at the School. The School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national/ethnic origin in the administration of its educational and admission policies, financial assistance programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs.