We believe in your boundless potential. And the truth is, you won't know what you're capable of until you try, well, everything. Before you can get started, though, you have some work to do. But don't worry - we're here to help. Call any time.
1. Submit online application. The application deadline is December 14, 2018. The application must be submitted through Ravenna before an interview can be scheduled.
2. Schedule the student interview. Interviews are held Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Interviews may be scheduled and rescheduled if necessary through the application portal.
3. Register for standardized testing. We require applicants to submit scores for the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam).
- To register for the ISEE online, please click here:
- Please note: We will only accept ISEE scores from the current application cycle. Scores from the previous school year will not be accepted. We must receive ISEE scores by January 18, 2019.
4. Email teachers to request recommendations. We require recommendations from the applicant's current math and English teachers. Students may also submit an optional recommendation from the leader of an extracurricular activity. We must receive transcripts by January 18, 2019.
5. Submit transcripts. Transcripts should include the applicant’s full 1st semester grade report and previous two years of grades. We must receive transcripts by January 18, 2019.
Please note: Our application process is entirely online. Any school may request a free Ravenna repository account from email@example.com to upload transcripts directly into our system.
Important application dates:
September through January: Student interviews (register online)
December 1: ISEE offered at EHS
December 14: Deadline for applications
January 12: ISEE offered at EHS
January 18: Deadline for receipt of ISEE scores, recommendations, transcripts
February 1: Deadline for interviews
February 1: EHS Scholars essays due
March 8: Decisions released at 4:00 p.m.
Upcoming admission events (register online):
Campus Tours: Most Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
Academic Showcases: September 20 and October 4; 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Arts and Athletics evening: October 12; 6:00 p.m. (This event includes an EHS home football game.)
8th Grade Visit Days: October 1, November 2, November 15; 10:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Open House: November 7; 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: All students must be fully immunized upon enrollment, unless there is a specific medical reason for exclusion of a vaccine. Episcopal High School does not admit students with conscientious objections. If your student is claiming a medical exemption, he or she must have a letter from his or her physician, which must be updated annually, stating that the required vaccines would be medically harmful or injurious to the health and well-being of the child. These medical exemptions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Students who have not received any vaccines will not be considered for medical exemption.