We believe in your boundless potential. And the truth is, you won't know what you're capable of until you try, well, everything. Before you can get started, though, you have some work to do. But don't worry - we're here to help. Call any time.
1. Submit online application. The application deadline is December 15, 2017. The application must be submitted through Ravenna before an interview can be scheduled.
2. Schedule the student interview. Interviews are held Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Interviews may be scheduled and rescheduled if necessary through the application portal.
3. Register for standardized testing. We require applicants to submit scores for the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam).
- To register for the ISEE online, please click here:
- Please note: We will accept ISEE scores from only one test date, which must be during the current application cycle. Spring scores from the previous school year will not be accepted. The deadline for submitting ISEE scores is January 26, 2018.
4. Email teachers to request recommendations. We require a math teacher recommendation and an English teacher recommendation. Students may also submit an optional recommendation from the leader of an extracurricular activity. We must receive recommendations by January 12, 2018.
5. Submit transcripts. Transcripts should include the applicant’s full 1st semester grade report and previous two years of grades. We must receive transcripts by January 12, 2018.
Please note: Our application process is entirely online. Any school may request a free Ravenna repository account from firstname.lastname@example.org which will allow them to upload transcripts directly into our system. Schools that manage teacher recommendations internally may also upload those documents directly into the system.
Important application dates:
September through January: Student interviews (register online)
December 2: ISEE offered at EHS
December 15: Deadline for applications
January 12: Deadline for teacher recommendations and transcripts
January 20: ISEE offered at EHS
January 26: Deadline for receipt of ISEE scores
February 2: Deadline for interviews
February 2: EHS Scholars essays due
March 9: Decisions released
Upcoming admission events:
September through April: Campus Tours
September 22: Arts and Athletics evening (This event includes an EHS home football game.)
October 13 and 26: 8th Grade Visit Days
November 8: Open House
December 13: Community Advent Chapel
6. All students must be fully immunized upon enrollment, unless there is a specific medical reason for exclusion of a vaccine. Episcopal High School no longer accepts students with conscientious objections. If your student is claiming a medical exemption, he or she must have a letter from his or her physician, which must be updated annually, stating that the required vaccines would be medically harmful or injurious to the health and well-being of the child. These medical exemptions will be reviewed and accepted on a case-by-case basis. Students who have not received any vaccines will not be considered for medical exemption.