The EHS Dance program fosters a love of the beauty of movement and a joy in sharing that movement in students through performance. Through exercise and repetition, students develop technical proficiency in a wide variety of dance styles. Students develop an appreciation for the discipline and commitment of dance, competencies in critical analysis of dance performance and dance terminology, and a true appreciation for the art of dance.
For more information, contact Dance Program Coordinator, Kristina Burgess.
'22-'23 Private DANCE COACHING
EHS has master teachers and performers offering coaching in dance. From improving ballet technique, to enhancing stage presence, to refining solos, our experienced coaches know how to take student’s performance to the next level!
For more information, contact Dance Program Coordinator, Mrs. Kristina Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org
From Beginning Dance to Hip-Hop to Impact, there are dance classes for everyone. Explore the Registration Guide to learn about all SIX dynamic dance offerings.
performing arts subscription
Friends of the Arts at EHS can purchase subscriptions that enable us to bring nationally recognized guest artists and clinicians to work with our students, offer unique travel experiences, and provide for technical upgrades to our facilities and equipment which benefit the entire EHS community.
Moving Forms : Student-Choreographed Spring 2022 Dance Concert
- Spring 2018 - Student-Choreographed Dance Concert
- Fall 2017 - Fall Dance Concert
- Fall 2016 - Fall Dance Concert
- Spring 2017 - Student-Choreographed Dance Concert
- Spring 2016 - Student-Choreographed Dance Concert
- Fall 2015 - Fall Dance Concert
- Spring 2015 - Student-Choreographed Dance Concert
- Fall 2014 - Fall Dance Concert
- Spring 2014 - Student-Choreographed Dance Concert
- Fall 2013 - Fall Dance Concert
- Spring 2013 - Student-Choreographed Dance Concert
- Fall 2012 - Fall Dance Concert
Pre-Season Concert: Emerging
Puffs (or Seven Increasingly Eventful Years at a Certain School of Magic and Magic) by Matt Cox
Sept. 16 - 18
Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare
Nov. 11 - 13
Rhythm and Rapture
Dec. 2 - 3
Dec. 6 - 7
Knight for the Arts
Music & Lyrics by Benny Anderson & Bjorn Ulvaes. Book by Catherine Johnson
Mar. 3 - 5
Mar. 31 – Apr. 1
Masterworks Concert: John Rutter REQUIEM
EHS Choirs and chamber orchestra
Student Directed One Act Plays
Apr. 20 - 21
*Events subject to change