Private Music Lessons
2022-2023 Fees & Rates:
To enable us to hire and retain the best instructors, we require our students to enrol for a minimum of 10 lessons per semester
30 minute lessons at $35/lesson
60 minute lessons at $70/lesson
Mr. Gould and the student's instructor must receive written notification from a student's parent or guardian if they intend to discontinue lessons after the minimum 10 lesson threshold.
For questions or concerns regarding financial aid please reach out to Ms. Kimberley Pavalock (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Business Office.
Guidelines and Expectations
- Must attend all lessons. Students should not schedule other activities, meetings or appointments during scheduled lesson times.
- Must notify their instructor and Mr. Gould as far as possible in advance when unavoidable conflicts (sickness, school trips) will cause absence from a lesson. In such cases, instructors will endeavor to re- schedule lessons, based on instructor availability.
- Should understand that lessons missed due to unexcused absences must be paid regardless of attendance and may not be rescheduled.
- May have a makeup lesson fulfilled by extending the time of one or more future lessons, or by scheduling a separate lesson time.
- May have their lessons terminated after 3 or more unexcused absences.
- Should practice between lessons. The amount of time expected will vary per instructor.
- Are strongly encouraged to participate in EHS music ensembles semesterly recitals and chapel services and other informal performing opportunities.
- Must be willing to be taught in a virtual environment should any “in person” restrictions be mandated by federal, state, local or school authorities.
- Will contact students once sign up is completed to schedule their regular lessons.
- Will schedule a make-up lesson or arrange for a substitute teacher if, for some reason, they need to miss a lesson.
- Will advise parents, either directly or through a faculty member, of any questions, accolades or concerns that they have about students.
- Will hold private lessons virtually should any “in person” restrictions be mandated by federal, state, local, or school authorities.
For questions or more information, please contact:
Mr. Grant Gould, Music Coordinator
email@example.com • 713-512-3645