Performing Arts Private Lessons
2022-2023 Fees & Rates:
PERFORMING ARTS PRIVATE LESSONS
To enable us to hire and retain the best instructors, we require our students to enroll for a minimum of 10 lessons per semester. Additional lessons may be added later in the semester on completion of the initial 10.
30 minute lessons at $40/lesson
45 minute lessons at $60/lesson (voice only)
60 minute lessons at $80/lesson
DANCE AND THEATRE
30 minute lessons at $45/lesson
60 minute lessons at $90/lesson
The Program Coordinator* and the student's instructor must receive written notification from a student's parent or guardian if they intend to discontinue lessons after the minimum 10 lesson threshold.
For questions or concerns regarding financial aid please reach out to Ms. Kimberley Pavalock (email@example.com) in the Business Office.
Guidelines and Expectations
- Must attend all lessons. Students should not schedule other activities, meetings or appointments during scheduled lesson times.
- Must notify their instructor and Program Coordinator as far as possible in advance when unavoidable conflicts (sickness, school trips) will cause absence from a lesson. In such cases, instructors will endeavor to re-schedule lessons, based on instructor availability.
- Should understand that lessons missed due to unexcused absences must be paid regardless of attendance and may not be rescheduled.
- May have a makeup lesson fulfilled by extending the time of one or more future lessons, or by scheduling a separate lesson time.
- May have their lessons terminated after 3 or more unexcused absences, with remaining lesson fees forfeited.
- Should practice between lessons. The amount of time expected will vary per instructor.
- Are strongly encouraged to participate in EHS performing ensembles, classes and other performing opportunities.
- Must be willing to be taught in a virtual environment should any “in person” restrictions be mandated by federal, state, local or school authorities.
- Will contact students once sign up is completed to schedule their regular lessons.
- Will schedule a make-up lesson or arrange for a substitute teacher if, for some reason, they need to miss a lesson.
- Will advise parents, either directly or through a faculty member, of any questions, accolades, or concerns that they have about students.
- Will hold private lessons virtually should any “in person” restrictions be mandated by federal, state, local, or school authorities.
*For questions or more information, please contact Program Coordinators:
Mrs. Kristina Burgess (Dance): firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Joe Beam (Music): email@example.com
Mr. George Brock (Theatre): firstname.lastname@example.org