21-22 Private Music Lessons
Fees and Rates:
The Private Music Lesson Program at EHS requires that each student enroll for a minimum, but not limited to, 10 lessons per semester. This ensures that we are able to hire and retain the best instructors the Houston area has to offer in each respective discipline.
30 minute lessons at $35/lesson
45 minute lessons at $50/lesson
60 minute lessons at $70/lesson
Payment for the first 10 lessons will be charged to students’ account at the beginning of the semester to ensure a place in their teacher’s schedule. Payment for additional lessons can be arranged later in the semester.
For questions or concerns regarding financial aid please reach out to Ms. Kimberley Pavalock (email@example.com) in the Business Office.
Guidelines and Expectations
- Must attend all lessons. Students should not schedule other activities, meetings or appointments during scheduled lesson times.
- Must notify their instructor and Mr. Gould as far as possible in advance when unavoidable conflicts (sickness, school trips) will cause absence from a lesson. In such cases, instructors will endeavor to re- schedule lessons, based on instructor availability.
- Should understand that lessons missed due to unexcused absences must be paid regardless of attendance and may not be rescheduled.
- May have a makeup lesson fulfilled by extending the time of one or more future lessons, or by scheduling a separate lesson time.
- May have their lessons terminated after 3 or more unexcused absences.
- Should practice between lessons. The amount of time expected will vary per instructor.
- Are strongly encouraged to participate in EHS music ensembles semesterly recitals and chapel services and other informal performing opportunities.
- Must be willing to be taught in a virtual environment should any “in person” restrictions be mandated by federal, state, local or school authorities.
- Will contact students once sign up is completed to schedule their regular lessons.
- Will schedule a make-up lesson or arrange for a substitute teacher if, for some reason, they need to miss a lesson.
- Will advise parents, either directly or through a faculty member, of any questions, accolades or concerns that they have about students.
- Will hold private lessons virtually should any “in person” restrictions be mandated by federal, state, local, or school authorities.
For questions or more information, please contact:
Mr. Grant Gould, Music Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org • 713-512-3645