The Theatre Department emphasizes the students’ development in all aspects of theatre: understanding technical vocabulary; familiarity with the history of drama and dramatic performance; and exploration of personal creativity and imagination through improvisation, pantomime, monologue, and scene development. Courses in theatre not only help students develop the craft of acting but also allow them to become knowledgeable in concepts of scene and prop design, set construction and lighting, rigging operation, and stage management. Through the study of theatre and stagecraft, students develop their emotional and sensory awareness and better appreciate the commitment and discipline necessary for the expression of this art form.
- Spring 2017 Musical - "Lucky Stiff"
- Fall 2016 Play - "As You Like It"
- Fall 2015 Play - "Dracula"
- Spring 2015 Musical - "South Pacific"
- Fall 2014 Play - "Titus Andronicus"
- Spring 2014 Musical - "Legally Blonde"
- Fall 2013 Play - "Crucible"
- Spring 2013 Musical - "Seussical"
- Fall 2012 Play - "Midsummer Night's Dream"
Spring 2021 Arts Season
Letters to Sala (by Arlene Hutton)
Beauty and the Beast
Student Art Exhibition
April 19 – 30: USC Gallery & B Building
Arts Pillar Awards
Student Choreographed Dance Concert
Student Art Exhibition Tours
April 21: USC Gallery & B Building
Student Directed One Act Plays
Spring ETV Film Fest