Alumni Leadership Day
On November 16, 2021, EHS will host our 7th annual Alumni Leadership Day. This event give seniors an opportunity to hear from EHS alumni regarding their careers and the decisions and experiences that led them to where they are today. We will have a great group of alumni who are willing and eager to impart their insights so that our students will be better equipped for the opportunities and challenges ahead.
Please explore the available panels below, and read about each alumni panelist within. Each participant has shared a brief snapshot of what a "day in the life" looks like in their field. Our hope is that this information will provide each student with a realistic view of these varied careers.
Alumni Leadership Day Panels
Additional Tips and Resources
Former Interns Tell How They Landed a First Job by Jeffrey J. Selingo courtesy of the New York Times
Interview Tips provided by Carolyn Attar '07, Recruiter for Burberry
- Arrive in plenty of time. If you arrive early, you can always grab a coffee, or just sit and relax.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume. No typos!
- Dress up. Think about the company and the culture.
- Research the company on Google News. Forgetting this is the #1 mistake candidates make.
- Send a thank you note (or email) within 24 hours.