Online Billing Instructions
EHS Parents Only: Student Account Information
Instructions for Online Access To Student Account Information
Student Account Billing Statements may be viewed online by accessing the EHS Parents section of the EHS website, the same place where grades are available.
- Under top navigation, go to EHS Central and choose Parent Central
- Log in using your username and password.
If you do not have this information you will need to contact the database manager, Jodie Thorne, at email@example.com or 713-512-3626.
- Choose My Backpack (Senior Systems)
- Under My Accounts there are three options:
- Account Summary: Overview of balance due
- Account Details: Allows a search for transactions by date
- Statements: View and print any statement that has been generated
- Go to Statements.
- The most recent statement will appear, with previous statements in a pull-down menu on the upper left.
- Review the charges, moving the cursor down on the screen for View Printable Statement. Click to bring up the printable version. Print for your review and record keeping.
- Pull up previous statements from the pull-down menu on the top left to review detail for prior month(s).
Questions about charges and payments may be directed to:
Kimberley Pavalock, Student Accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-512-3447
Donna Gongora, Campus Store Manager: email@example.com or 713-512-3456
Jenilee Gobea, Campus Store Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-512-3456
Payments may be made by ACH Bank Draft, check, money order or cash, but not by credit card.
Episcopal High School
P.O. Box 4436
Houston, TX 77210