Student Vaccination Cards
As we plan for the 2021-2022 school year, we are hoping to be back to normal in our academic classrooms, arts and athletic programs, and large gatherings in the Chapel and Underwood Student Center. Our decision relies primarily on the wide availability of COVID-19 vaccines for which all in our community are eligible as well as our respect for individual choice in matters of health care. We continue to recommend that all who can get vaccinated do so. We are looking forward to welcoming our students and families back to campus!
The School is closely monitoring news of the Delta variant. Part of our plan for a return to normalcy is to track student vaccines, which will not only allow us to determine how to best utilize space on campus but also to determine quarantine protocols in the event of student exposure.
The easiest way to let us know that your student has been vaccinated is to take a picture of the vaccination card and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to upload the card to Magnus, please log in to the EHS Parent Central, click on the orange Magnus link, and follow the step-by-step instructions below.
We appreciate your help in getting us the information and look forward to seeing you soon! For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
The EHS Nurses
To upload the COVID-19 vaccination card:
• Login to the EHS Parent Portal and click on the orange Magnus link, which will take you to Front Desk after you log in.
• Click on your child's name, which will take you to "Student Health Tracker."
• Go to the "Episcopal High Immunization Form" requirement midway down the page and follow the prompts to edit/upload a form.
• You will be asked, "Would you like to add an additional page or form?"
• Click Yes. Upload the card.